PNZ Board Member position
To execute their governance responsibilities, Board members must, as far as possible, demonstrate the following understandings and abilities.
- Be able to fulfil their fiduciary duties to act lawfully in PNZ’s best interests at all times.
- Be future oriented, demonstrating vision and foresight.
- Maintain high ethical standards and integrity.
- Be financially literate so as to enable joint accountability for PNZ’s financial performance.
- Bring or acquire sport, Para sport or high performance sport sector knowledge so as to contribute to Board deliberations.
In addition to prior experience in governance, knowledge and understanding of Para sport and sport, and knowledge and understanding of charities and not for profit organisations, the following skills, attributes and experience would provide a valuable addition to the PNZ Board.
The following attributes are being sought to supplement the current PNZ Board skills:
- Driving social change
- Cultural competency
- Legal knowledge or experience
- Commercial revenue and fundraising
- Public sector and Crown entities
You will need:
- A completed application form.
- A CV outlining your experience, skills, and expertise as they relate to the Board Position Description and what you will bring to the Board of PNZ.
Send the completed application form and your CV to email@example.com by 19 March 2023.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.